21.1.12

New Sponsors: Orca & Ryders Eyewear

Just a little update as I have a couple of new partnerships to announce for 2012.
I have signed up with Orca Australia (www.orca.com.au) as my wetsuit and race apparel for the year. I have racing in a 3.8 Orca wetsuit the past year and have had some of my best swim results to date. Their Orca Hydrokilla Swimskin is not only striking in appearance but is lightweight with minimal drag for all non-wetsuit swims, being WTC approved. I look forward to donning on their 226 race kit for my upcoming long distance races.


Ryders Eyewear (www.ryderseyewear.com.au) will also join me on my journey with their fabulous eyewear range. From their interchangeable sporting sunglasses, polarized lenses offering 100% UV protection as well as their fashionable lifestyle range, eye protection and style will be covered for the year.

Thank-you for both coming on board and I look forward to not only racing hard and fast but looking good too!
Rachie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment