20.3.12

Naturally Beautiful with OSHE

I am very excited to announce a new sponsor. OSHE is a local company here in the Northern Rivers area (specifically Bangalow) owned by a lovely lady by the name of Annie Rogers. Annie was kind enough to get in contact with me, enthusiastic to help me along my athletic career. Upon meeting with Annie not only was her passion for her work in the area of skin and body care evident but also her desire to give back to the local community. All her products are natural and organic, free from harmful chemicals.
My skin is something that is continually neglected with my busy lifestyle. I spend plenty of time & money tending to my body in the means of physiotherapy or massage (and self dry needling!!!), maintaining and replacing equipment and of course training, but skin care has been one of the last things on my to-do list. Your skin is your largest organ and with the amount of exposure and damage I constantly put it through day to day it’s amazing mine is still alive. From the sun to chlorine to sun to salt water to sun and rarely replacing the moisture that is constantly behind sucked out of it…. Annie is helping me make a change to this!
I highly recommend that you take a look at Annie’s website and products. You can see that a lot of time has been devoted to making a skin care regime as simple as possible but very specific to different skin types out there. www.oshe.com.au
On another note, I am taking a little sabbatical from racing- No I’m not injured! May to the end of the year looks to be shaping up to be on hectic period. So from now until May I have decided to go back to balancing full time Physio work and fitting in as much training as I can around it. I’ve done this well in the past and during those times actually raced some of my best races so I’ll be very interested to see what happens. Next up will be Busselton 70.3 early May. Until then,
Rachie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment